- People who have discovered time and convenience are precious commodities
- Families and working professionals looking for better ways to spend their food dollars
- Health-conscious "label readers" who don't like what they read and are looking for freshly made food at home
- New parents who don't have time to put a good dinner on the table
- Active seniors who are too busy to prepare quality meals for themselves
- How does this service work?
First we will meet to discuss your specific needs and desires. This includes food preferences, any allergies, intolerances or specific requests. After all, we are a Personal Chef Service. We will then work together to select your menu items for your first cook date. These are usually between 3-5 entrees with appropriate side dishes. Once we establish your menu, we can decide on your first cook date and payment is made in advance of that date.
- What is the difference between a Personal Chef and a Private Chef?
A Private Chef is employed by one individual or family full time and is often "living in" and preparing up to 3 meals per day.
A Personal Chef serves several clients (usually 1 client per day), and provides multiple meals that can be custom designed for your needs and requests. These meals are packaged and stored so you may enjoy them at your leisure.
- Do you cook in my kitchen?
Yes, I will be preparing your meals in the safety of your own kitchen. On our agreed upon cooking date I will bring the freshest ingredients, for your meals, along with my own equipment and prepare your meals on site. At the end of the day, I leave your kitchen filled with aromas of good home-cooking.
- How often will you come to my house to cook?
It is entirely up to you. We schedule the cooking dates together and this depends on the type of service you choose. It can be weekly, every two weeks, monthly or for special occasions. No long term contracts necessary.
- Do I pay in advance of each cooking date?
Yes, it is customary to pay for the service in advance of your cooking date. Once we have established a regular cooking schedule, if you would like you may leave me a check for the upcoming date on the day I am cooking for you.
- Will you prepare my favorite recipes?
Yes, I would be happy to prepare your favorite recipes. Please provide them to me during our assessment.